- Estimating Quantile-Specific Rental Yields for Residential Housing in Sydney, Regional Science and Urban Economics 68, 2018, 204-225.
- Variation across price segments and locations: A comprehensive quantile regression analysis of the Sydney housing market, forthcoming in Real Estate Economics 47(3), 2019, 723-756. (First published: 03 October 2016)
- A hedonic house price index in continuous time, International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis 9(4), 2016, 648 – 670.
- Owner Occupied Housing in the CPI and Its Impact On Monetary Policy During Housing Booms and Busts (with Robert J. Hill and Miriam Steurer)
- Missing the wealthy in the HFCS: Micro problems with macro implications (with Robin Chakraborty)
- Housing Rent Dynamics and Rent Regulation in St. Petersburg (1880–1917) (with Konstantin Kholodilin and Leonid E. Limonov)
- Multidimensional Wealth Inequality: A Hybrid Approach toward Distributional National Accounts in Europe
- Tracking Owners’ Sentiments: Subjective Home Values, Expectations and House Price Dynamics (with Anthony Lepinteur)
- Social Comparison, Wage Inequality and Procedural Fairness: an Experimental Investigation (with Marco Fongoni and Jasper Hepp)
- Affordable Housing Indicators for Luxembourg (with Magdalena Gorczynska)
- Dissertation: Modelling housing markets: Issues in economic measurement
- Master’s thesis: Standardfehler in Negativ Binomialmodellen mit zufälligen Effekten (Standard Errors in Negative Binomial Models with Random Effects)
- Bachelor’s thesis: Modellierung eines Erdwärmesystems zur Bestimmung des geeigneten Abstandes zwischen Erdkollektoren (Modeling a Heat Pump System to Determine the Appropriate Separation between Collectors in the Earth)