I am happy to supervise students interested in housing economics, housing or rental markets, topics related to wealth or inequality, and questions broadly related to (behavioral) household finance or economic measurement. Students should be able to perform sound empirical analyses and have a good understanding of R.
Current calls of interest for Master’s and Bachelor’s theses can be found here. Additionally, students are of course invited to come up with their own ideas. Sometimes it is possible to join an existing research project as a research assistant or even co-author.
Interested students should approach me directly via e-mail.
Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Economics of Inequality; Specialization Course in the Economics Master program (W 2020/21)
- Theoretical and Empirical Topics in Economics of the Distribution; Specialization Course in the Economics Bachelor program (S 2019, W 2020/21)
University of Graz
- Econometrics II; Tutorial; Bachelor (S 2015, S 2016)
- Econometrics I; Tutorial; Bachelor (W 2015/16)
- Crash course “Introduction to Programming with R”; Master (March 2015, Sept 2015)
- Introduction to Programming with Matlab; Practical; Bachelor (W 2011/12)
- Linear Algebra for Mathematicians; Tutorial; Bachelor (W 2010/11)
Graz University of Technology
- Mathematics for Engineers I – Calculus; Tutorial and Practical; Bachelor (W 2013/14)
- Mathematics for Engineers II – Calculus; Tutorial and Practical; Bachelor (S 2013)
- Linear Algebra for Physicists; Practical; Bachelor (W 2012/13, W 2013/14)