- Variation across price segments and locations: A comprehensive quantile regression analysis of the Sydney housing market, forthcoming in Real Estate Economics 47(3), 2019, 723-756.
- Estimating Quantile-Specific Rental Yields for Residential Housing in Sydney, Regional Science and Urban Economics 68, 2018, 204-225.
- A hedonic house price index in continuous time, International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis 9(4), 2016, 648 – 670.
- Distributional National Accounts for Wealth: Measurement Issues and First Results for Austria, Germany, France and Spain, In: The Legacy of Tony Atkinson in Inequality Analysis – Proceedings from the 2018 LIS/LWS User Conference
- Owner Occupied Housing in the CPI and Its Impact On Monetary Policy During Housing Booms and Busts (with Robert J. Hill and Miriam Steurer)
- Missing the wealthy in the HFCS: Micro problems with macro implications (with Robin Chakraborty)
- Housing Rent Dynamics and Rent Regulation in St. Petersburg (1880–1917) (with Konstantin Kholodilin and Leonid E. Limonov)
- Multidimensional Wealth Inequality: A Hybrid Approach toward Distributional National Accounts in Europe
- Tracking Owners’ Sentiments: Subjective Home Values, Expectations and House Price Dynamics (with Anthony Lepinteur)
- Social Comparison, Wage Inequality and Procedural Fairness: an Experimental Investigation (with Marco Fongoni and Jasper Hepp)
- Affordable Housing Indicators for Luxembourg (with Magdalena Gorczynska)
- Forward to the Past: The Short-Term Effects of the Rent Freeze (“Mietendeckel”) in Berlin (with Anja M. Hahn and Konstantin Kholodilin)
- Several experimental studies (partly combined with survey data) broadly related to housing markets, and home-owners’ decisions and perceptions – current state: data collection via web survey-experiments and survey data analyses (with Franziska Disslbacher, Sabine Dörry, Francesco Fallucchi, Robert J. Hill, Anthony Lepinteur, Emanuel List, Giorgia Menta, Denisa Naidin, Philipp Poyntner, Miriam Steurer, Canh Thien Dang, Laszlo Sandor, Thomas A. Stephens, Michael Ziegelmeyer)
- Dissertation: Modelling housing markets: Issues in economic measurement
- Master’s thesis: Standardfehler in Negativ Binomialmodellen mit zufälligen Effekten (Standard Errors in Negative Binomial Models with Random Effects)
- Bachelor’s thesis: Modellierung eines Erdwärmesystems zur Bestimmung des geeigneten Abstandes zwischen Erdkollektoren (Modeling a Heat Pump System to Determine the Appropriate Separation between Collectors in the Earth)